Saturday, March 13, 2010

Quack Quack

Last week when it was beautiful outside we went over to the Hoover "lake" by the library to feed the ducks.  I think it was Emma's first time to see real ducks in person, so, needless to say, she was thrilled.
We saw lots of ducks and geese.  Emma said laughed and said "crack, crack" a lot.

This duck was so funny.  He kept diving under the water for something.  His little tail and feet would shake and flap and hard as they could.




































Emma thought it was quite amusing.
Check out this hair.
What do you do with girls' hair at this age?  I want it to grow out, but it is starting to look kind of shaggy.  Any advice from you mommas with girls???

Love it.




































It was such a fun day, and I look forward to many more of these days with my two loves as the weather warms up.

1 comment:

  1. My one suggestion on Emma's hair is don't cut!! Her Lissa is quite jealous of even just her baby locks as I didn't have those until I was three :)

    wish I had better advice...

    ReplyDelete