Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dress Up

Emma is all-girl these days and I am loving every bit of it!  She has been trying to put on her clothes by herself, usually getting one leg in one pair of pants and the other leg in a different pair.  She will also bring me a dress to put on her when she already has clothes on, and has become quite a fan of hats and sunglasses too.  It was only a matter of time before she discovered jewelry.  I don't wear much jewelry- not because I don't like it, but I just always forgot about it.  I got out some old bracelets and necklaces the other day and let her play dress up.  We even got out the tutu from her birthday last year.  Look at this girl!  All dressed up and playing tea with baby dolls.  I'm not going to know what to do if we have boys!

Here are some other silly pictures from last week.  Emma found a bag of her bows and brought me each one saying "bow. hair.", leaning her head down for me to put a bow in.  And another.  And another.  So that is what we did and I think she felt "pretty" playing outside with her tutu and a head full of bows :)
Dancing with Daddy.
Yea!!!
Coloring with sidewalk chalk.
Emma loves playing outside so much.  She will say "side" (outside), "more please".  It cracks me up!  That is how she knows how to ask for more food, so I guess she figures it will work for going outside too.

No comments:

Post a Comment