Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 4th 2010

I know this is way late..but I just had to post some pictures so that I can look back on them later.  We had a great 4th of July weekend.  We spent time with friends and family, splashed in the water, and ate watermelon until our faces and hands were sticky and pink.   
Emma laughing with Pop Pop.  Her shirt was made by my friend, Whitney.  She makes adorable t-shirts and lots of other things.  I'm so impressed by all of my friends' talent and creativity! 
We went to see some friends the day after the fourth who had a giant blow up slide in their backyard.  I think the "big boys" had more fun than the kids!  Emma and the other little ones weren't sure what to think of all their daddies jumping and running around like children.
Peek-a-boo!


It was an awesome relaxing weekend.  I am so grateful for time we get to spend with our friends!
Ending the weekend with more watermelon, of course!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics! And don't worry, I STILL have not posted our pictures from the 4th weekend. (And let me say, all of your friends are impressed with your talent and creativity!!!)

    ReplyDelete