Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rub-a-dub-dub...

3 kids in a tub!  Well, I've started bathing all 3 together now.  It is, of course, much easier to do when Jared is here to help...I hand him one, he puts diaper on, crib, then comes to get another.  But that isn't always possible, so I have to be quick.  Sometimes I wonder after all chaos, how clean they actually are...
 Ethan on left, David on right.  David gives me this face ALL the time...such a charmer.
Guess who wants to stand up in the tub??
 Happy Ethan!
Ethan is "bathing" himself!  Emma never did this, but both of the boys rub their bellies in the bath, and when I put lotion on them.  Cutest thing :)
 Ethan messing with brother...
In other news, the boys have started "talking" to each other!  LOVE.  And imitating Emma (screaming contests).  So fun :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! It made me smile that they "bathe" themselves. Brookes does too, Harper never did. A funny similarity! Precious : )

    ReplyDelete