Monday, April 5, 2010

First Easter Egg Hunt!

We had such a wonderful Easter weekend celebrating our risen Savior and enjoying time with friends and family.  It is going to take me several days to post everything that happened over the weekend, but first I am going to share some pictures from Emma's very first Easter egg hunt.  All the mommies and toddlers from her playgroup got together on Friday to hunt for eggs.  Emma had so much fun!  Once I showed her what to do, she was off.  She talked about "eggs" all weekend long.

What made it even more fun was the baby ducks that came along for the hunt!  One of my friends brought a couple of ducklings for the kids to hold and pet.
Everyone loved the ducks :)

Of course, she had to open it up and see what was inside.  Stickers!
Look at all those eggs! This was the only time I could get Emma to sit down to take a picture.

Thanks to Michelle and Mary Ann for putting it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment