Monday, June 14, 2010

20 weeks!

I figured it was about time to post a belly pic.  Should be fun to see how big I get by the end!  I've been feeling good these days...just get a little tired and achy if I'm on my feet too long, but other than that it's all good!  Right now I'm drinking a lot of limeade and lemonade (which will all change if I'm a gestational diabetic again- boo!), eating tons of watermelon and my daily dose of ice cream.  Really healthy diet I have going on right now.  Every now and then I'll get a random craving- like chinese food or hamburgers or pizza.  At least it makes it easy when deciding what to eat for dinner!  I'm feeling the boys move a lot now.  Not really at the same time yet, but sometimes one of them will be doing flips or kicking me on one side and later I'll feel the other one on the opposite side.  Then there are times when I feel movement in the middle, so it is hard to tell which baby I'm feeling.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! Just let me know if you ever need a day of rest, I wouldn't mind keeping Emma for a little while and I am sure Brooklyn and her would have fun together.

    ReplyDelete