Monday, June 7, 2010

Belly full of...


BOYS!!!  We are having 2 two boys, how crazy is that?!  We are so excited, although I'm not really sure what to do with boys, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.  I'm going to need plenty of advice from all you mommas of boys!
The ultrasound went great.  Everything looked perfect and the babies are growing well!  Praise God!  We are so very thankful.  They were both measuring 19 weeks (I was 18 1/2 weeks), 9 oz and 7 in long.  They were both facing each other most of the time and kicking each other with their tiny feet!  We didn't get a good pic of Baby B's profile, but here is one of Baby A (see that little foot sticking up?  He is kicking Baby B)
So I guess all the old wives tales are true for me.  I was never very sick in the beginning of this pregnancy, and both of their heartrates are low- 130s.  Of course with Emma I was really sick and her heartrate was always really high.
Jared is already thinking of all the fun things he can teach and do with 2 boys!  It makes me excited to think about that too!

3 comments:

  1. Read your blog last night and couldn't wait to see today!! Congrats! This is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys will be fun! (I saying this as if I know - ha!) I am glad the appointment went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it! Congrats and I'm so glad y'all got all good news!

    ReplyDelete