Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Before I get to the pics- tommorow is the big day!  We are so excited to see these precious babies and are just praying that they are both healthy and perfectly formed.  We've decided to wait until Monday to post the sex of baby A and B because we want to tell family and friends that we'll see over the weekend in-person.  So check back on Monday for the big news!  I think it is going to be hilarious if it is two girls because almost no one seems to think that they are both girls (including me)!

Now here are some pics from our fun weekend.  We went up to the lake to visit MiMi (Jared's mother) and Emma LOVED the water!  She let me know that she was NOT happy when we got out of the water.

Emma's hair is finally starting to get longer, so we have been trying out some new hair styles.  I'm lovin the piggy tails.
Jared had to work on Memorial Day, but Emma and I went over to Pop Pop and De-De's house for some yummy food and fun time with the family.  They made an enormous amount of food.  It was all so delicious and I was stuffed by the time we left.
De-De always has lots of books at her house!  Emma was trying to "eat" the cupcake in this 1-2-3 book.  Which reminds me that Emma has been counting a lot lately.  Not so much in the right order, but she can get 1,2,3.  Then she usually says 6, 5, 8, or 10.  She's also started learning some letters too.
Emma having fun with Pop Pop.
Emma with De-De and Pop Pop.  This was at the end of the day and she was so very tired.
It was a great weekend.  She had several meltdowns, but she also has 4 teeth cutting through right now.  Poor thing.  Hope they come through quickly for everyone's sake!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Looks like y'all had a fun day! Glad I'm not the only one dealing with almost-two-year-old meltdowns. Today is the big day??!! So excited. Can't wait to find out. I'm about to head to the OB myself...hopefully I'll get some good news too! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete